Background

Friday, October 26, 2007

The McCormick Convention Center

Here are a few photos that I took in the convention center as I was going to my anti-oxidant poster session. They had this beautiful, delicate display of ascending green glass above the escalator. Here are a couple of views I had of the display as I rode to the second floor. It was an unexpected artistic flair amongst all the business suits and briefcases.




Ha! And here is my very good friend Mr. Randy Fox giving someone the 'ole razzle dazzle in the Nitta Gelatin Casing booth. Anything you could possibly imagine (and some stuff you can't) is here at the show. I made some new friends that I will definitely contact if I'm ever in Chicago again.

That Randy could sell ice to Eskimos...


Ah, here is some poor soul with whom I sympathized totally. He had tucked himself discreetly in some back corner, hoping to catch a few winks before having to go mediate another round table discussion. I feel your pain, buddy...

No comments: