Background

Wednesday, October 24, 2007

John Williams at the Hollywood Bowl

Here is Steven at the Hollywood Bowl, waiting for the John Williams Concert to start. For those of you who have been living under a big rock, John Williams is the composer who wrote scores for such BRILLIANT films as Star Wars, Jaws, Indiana Jones, among many others. Steven wouldn't hold still for this photo...



And here is a photo of one of my favorite places in LA. I've seen fabulous concerts here including The Who, Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers, Roger Waters (twice), Sound of Music Sing a Long (also twice, heehee), Rocky Horror Picture Show (that place was a mess when we were done), and Sheryl Crow. It's always exciting to get the Holllywood Bowl Summer schedule in the mail (it almost makes the 115 degree summers bearable). I circle all the concerts I'm interested in and mark the calendar! Getting great concerts in one of the attractions I will really miss about Southern California.

No comments: