Background

Friday, October 26, 2007

Chicago Scenery

Here are a few pictures I took of the Chicago skyline on Lake Michigan. During the morning, a steady, cooling breeze was coming up from the water, but by 2:30 in the afternoon, it was very hot and humid.




My first Chicago hot dog! I've kept hearing that the windy city was the hot dog capitol of the nation (Food Network said so, so it must be true) and was thrilled that I got a chance to try one out for myself. It...was...delicious! I'll have to make a trip to Pink's before I leave and see how they compare....


Here is a snapshot I took of the very famous Buckingham Fountain. I had to take it quickly as my cab whizzed passed (hence the car hood in the lower right hand corner of the photo). You know, I had three cab rides that day and all three of the driver's names were Mohammed....interesting....

No comments: