Background

Saturday, December 13, 2008

More Victoria Pics

Here are some more pictures I took in Victoria B.C. on my birthday trip that I haven't had time to post until now. The new job has been keeping me occupied :-)

Here we are at the Butchart Gardens. This is the "Sunken Garden" that was made out of the quarry...


Mom and Dad lolly-gagged and got separated from the group...

Hydrangea...

This fountain also does shows set to music on busy days. Since it was the off season, we almost had the whole garden to ourselves...

Sigh...I wonder how many kisses it would take to turn this into a prince..

Violas....


The Japanese Garden...

There's a spot in the Japanese Garden where you can go down to the bay, sit on the picnic bench, and chill, but we had reservations for tea, so onward we went!

Neil on the way back toward the tea house...

Later that night, we cracked out the dominos and here is Jan explaining the rules of Mexican Train!!

No comments: