Background

Saturday, December 13, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving!!!

Well, I don't have too many pictures of Thanksgiving, I was busy cooking all day, but I did manage to get the odd few. I remember helping Mommom make mincemeat tarts when I was little; it was one of the first things she let me do in the kitchen. She showed me how to roll out the dough and how to carefully cut each circle. My job was to fill the cups with the mincemeat, not too much, not too little. I hadn't had them in years so when I found the mincemeat in Mom's cupboard, I decided it was time. They were as good as I remembered...

I got this cabinet from Flo when she moved out of her apartment and decided to paint it while I was up at the house. Dad and I worked on it in between kitchen logistics; another father-daughter project! It turned out beautifully..



Someone must have found my camera after I went to bed, because I don't remember taking these photos :-) These are the projects Emma completed while at the house. Pretty good for not following a pattern, huh?

No comments: