Background

Thursday, March 4, 2010

More Progress!

Here's a table that they were going to throw away at our Nut plant, but I rescued it. It would make the perfect dye table or potting bench. Alexandra came and picked it up and will use it when she dyes until my garage is more organized.

Here's the final look into my newly cleaned-out garage! It took several days and SIX dump loads (the last of which is in the back of my truck, ready to go), but it's finally done, swept out, and ready to receive all my precious tools and gardening supplies!


Next on the list, is a new chicken coop that will (hopefully) curb the wanderlust of Red Houdini chicken and a new fence around the backyard. Also, I have been convinced that my kitchen needs to be painted before I move in, so there's a trip to Lowe's scheduled for my lunch break. Stay tuned!

No comments: