Background

Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Ooo, That Smell

Mmmm, mmmm that's good. Farmer John Bacon straight from the source. Casey was good enough to bring some up for me during his visit, along with some 255 Ham Steaks. As disappointed as I was that they removed soy sauce, it's still some of the best bacon I've ever had....including Hormel's "Black Label", so there!

It was strange, the sudden collision of my two realities. Farmer John packaging in my Portland apartment was a strange dichotomy and I had a moment of nostalgia looking at the ingredient statement and CC#....

Brent was kind enough to send me these photos of Victor's going away party and since I was already reminiscing about FJ, I decided to include them in this post.

There are so many jokes to make here, I can't decide....


PS- clara, I know how tired you are of people using song titles in their post headings, but I bought Lynyrd Skynyrd concert tickets, so I think I'm entitled! :-)

No comments: