Background

Thursday, April 17, 2008

Oh, How the Time Flies

I was over at Don and Emma's the other night and finally got the opportunity to take Little Man pictures!! I dunno if it's my biological clock, tick, tick, ticking away or the fact that I was present through the whole pregnancy, but this baby doesn't bug me nearly as much as most. In fact..... I think I love the little bugger!!! How did that happen???
He's just learning to smile and laugh and the progression from wrinkled, tiny newborn to interactive (Don's adjective) baby is progressing at light speed. Every time I see him, he's become more aware of the world around him.

After waking from a nap, first order of business is a diaper change. Mark waited patiently for Emma to put a clean one on before letting loose.....in a very loud way......while smiling. I heard Don quietly say something like "Yeah, I thought Emma was kinda jumping the gun on that one..."



Yeah, Mark's self discovery is fascinating in a purely scientific way. Not that I'm getting mushy over him, or anything. I'm not a baby person, after all.....

(Yeah, I know I'm losing this battle. Don't rub it in....)

1 comment:

clara said...

ha ha, you've fallen into his trap... his SPELL!