Background

Sunday, August 15, 2010

Monster!!!

I know that Lily has already been featured lots on Mom's blog, but she's stayed with me quite a bit due to Mom's jet-setting and I found quite the collection of photos:

Here she is climbing all over Paula Schull after getting her nails trimmed...

Hanging out on Mom, getting in the way of knitting...

Nap time with Cleo...

Hanging out on my bed...


Oh..so cute, right? Wrong! She's an absolute MONSTER! I've had to fix a wall in the front room TWICE as a result of deep nail gouges under the window. Not to mention the number of times I've had to do laundry because of a messy trip to the cat box, followed by a stroll around my house! Oh, and don't forget the time she twined several balls of singles around the frontroom like a huge spider web.
DON'T LET THIS PICTURE FOOL YOU!!! Cause this is how she lulls you into complacency, then attacks your feet while you're sleeping!

1 comment:

Sheila E said...

Yah Right..I would think that you are making it all up but for the fact that we have a Monster of our very own.
And I too would miss her if she were gone.
Wonderful cat pix...
Will you be coming to OFFF? I could use a Becky hug!