Background

Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Yard Work and Enchilada Weekend

Last weekend was full of yard work and cooking, yay!!! Much progress is being made in my backyard with the help of Craigslist muscle and free consultations from my friend Bill. I had the yard rototilled and leveled, weed fabric layed, stones positioned, dirt delivered and spread, and weeds pulled all in a three day time frame. It was hectic and exciting to see so much progress being made- I loved the industriousness! While work was being done outside, I was cooking inside. I made rice, avocado salad, enchiladas (with meat made from scratch. Bill roasted the chilies for me) and tamales. Adrienne came over in the afternoon on Saturday and this is her post-enchilada :-)

By the way, it's a boy and the baby shower is this Saturday!

1 comment:

clara said...

a boy, yay! congrats, A!!!