Background

Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Misc.

Just some quick shots of what's been going on here lately..

Here is a Gypsy Bus that appeared in front of my apartment building. The quartet of two guys, one girl, and a cat stayed for a few days, then disappeared just as mysteriously as they appeared. Alexandra thought this was great and took several pictures of her own as Mom started up a conversation with the "Magic Bus" crew. As they cooked their dinner in a beat up saucepan over a Bunsen burner, the spokesman of the group explained how they traveled from music festival to music festival all over the country. Needless to say, she was thrilled with this and wished them luck as we walked on to Papa Hadyn's....

A new rug, finally!! I searched and searched on Craig's List, but had a hard time stomaching a two hundred-or-so-dollar price tag for something that would live on the floor. After months of searching, I finally found the perfect one in my favorite shop The Red Bench in Silverton. For a bargain price of $79 dollars, the owner of the shop reluctantly folded it and put it in a bag for me, handing it over the counter with a mumbled "I wasn't quite ready to sell that".....


1 comment:

Tanglewood Fiber Creations said...

LOVE IT! I can hardly wait to see it in person. Love ya