Background

Friday, October 24, 2008

Didn't know I was so well traveled....

On the MSN homepage this afternoon, there is a list of 10 places to see before you die. I was dumbfounded to discover I had already seen 5 of them (four of which are chronicled on this very blog)...does that mean that the list sucks, or that I'm surprisingly well traveled? You decide:

1. American Visionary Art Museum in Baltimore, Maryland
2. Colonial Williamsburg in Williamsburg, Virginia
3. Disneyland in Anaheim, California (DONE)
4. Ellis Island, New York City
5. Grand Canyon, Arizona
6. Griffith Observatory in Los Angeles, California (DONE)
7. Monterey Bay Aquarium in Monterey, California (DONE)
8. Muir Woods (Redwoods) in Marin County, California (DONE)
9. Niagra Falls in Ontario and New York
10. The Sears Tower in Chicago, Illinois (DONE)

I also must note that two of these I did with Brent (Disneyland and Griffith Observatory) and two of these I did with Mom (Redwoods and Monterey Bay Aquarium). I saw the Sears Tower by myself (but then met Randy Fox for dinner). I'm still working on the rest; perhaps I could convince Brent to go to Colonial Williamsburg and Ellis Island, those are so him...

1 comment:

Tanglewood Fiber Creations said...

Let's go to Ellis Island in Feb. ! Lov Ya