Background

Thursday, July 24, 2008

Portland Saturday Market

Another adventure at the Portland Saturday Market! This time, I was with Jan McMahon and her niece who was in town from North Carolina. After walking through the market, getting something to eat (mmm...lamb gyro and Tillamook Triple Chocolate ice cream...), we decided to get henna tattoos in a moment of whimsy!

Here I am with my hand underneath the lamp, letting the artwork dry.

Jan was next up and decided to get her astrological sign.

Finally, it was Amy's turn in the hot seat.

Here are the finished masterpieces. We had a great time and I hope Amy is planning her next trip up soon!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I had such a frigging awesome time girl!! I am DEFINITELY coming back next spring or summer depending on my Aunt's schedule. I'm so glad I got to meet you. We will definitely hang out next time I come up.

Miss ya. Hope all is well.

Amy