Background

Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Life Goes On

Life is good, but busy. Matt had his hernia surgery on Monday and recovery is slow and painful. Thankfully, we had a very nice weekend before going to the hospital on Monday. For the next few weeks, my life will consist of checking on Matt during my lunch break and after work as well as Vicodin, Ibuprofen, and anti-biotic regiments. Combined with making food, doing dishes, watering my plants, selling eggs, and running errands, my days whiz by. Like, it's already Wednesday. Trash day. I'm thankful that I remembered (well, I noticed everyone else's cans on the street) cause all my cans were full. I look forward to Matt feeling better and our daily routine slowing down to normal.

1 comment:

Sheila E said...

I trust that with your good care Matt is feeling much better. He must be SO glad to have you nursing him back to good health!