Background

Saturday, May 2, 2009

A Trip to Corvallis

Several weekends ago, I drove down to Corvallis to help Adrienne and Paul start getting the baby's room ready. The plan was to go through stuff and decide what should stay and what should go, determine where the furniture was going to be and organize the room in preparation for a little one. Well, I should know by now that visits to Corvallis never go quite as planned; Adrienne's life is full of the unexpected lately and people that are in close proximity usually get swept up in the excitement. It is for this reason that I enjoy visiting the Lulay's. I know there will be good food, lots of laughs, and a break from my usual routine. This trip included a stop at the OSU Beef Barn on Campus Way for a little one-on-one cow time!

Fist, a quick photo of Chris' latest in a long line of joke t-shirts. I found this one particularly clever...

Spring has sprung here in Oregon (finally!) and this is what welcomed me to the Lulay residence as I pulled in the driveway.

Oops! An upskirt shot...how embarrassing....

Momma cows grazing next to the house...

Our heroine, the intrepid Grad Student trying to extract an ovary corpus luteum!

She felt very sorry for herself...


Our next victim waiting in the runway with slight apprehension...