Background

Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Ok, ok, I know...

I had no idea that so many people checked into my blog. I always thought of my site as a kind of optional addition to Mom's. However, this weekend, I was informed that some individuals are affronted at my lack of posting lately. This is due to several (really good) reasons on my end.

1. Packing, moving, then unpacking.
2. Loss of a loved one.
3. No internet at the new house until yesterday.
4. Home improvement and state-wide collection of new furniture.
5. Total disinterest in doing anything computer-related.

However, now that my life has started to slow down to normal and now that my new house has the internet, of course I have lots to share. A break in the actual reporting does usually coincide with too many activities taking place to type them all out, so take heart, there is lots to come. I have pictures of my new digs and furniture to share, so stay tuned!

1 comment:

Blair said...

Hey Becky - Glad you are up and running.... looking forward to photos of your new place. : -)

Blair